The duration of the tour is 9 hours.
Vostochny Cosmodrome is located 8 thousand kilometers from Moscow and 180 kilometers from Blagoveshchensk. Its area is about 700 square kilometers. The length from the southwest to the northeast is 18 km, and from the southeast to the northwest is 36 km.
Exciting sightseeing tour to the Vostochny spaceport!
Itinerary 1-day program
In the program visit:
— spaceport facilities
— launch pad
— Museum of the History of Cosmonautics in the cultural and leisure center «Vostok
You will see an artificial satellite, a spacesuit, and even a Soyuz TMA-07M capsule, in which cosmonaut Roman Romanenko landed.
Visiting the spaceport facilities:
- Technical complex. Created to prepare a rocket before launch.
- Spacecraft of launch vehicles. The total area of the building is about 45 thousand square meters. Height is 37 meters.
- Assembly and test building of spacecraft.
- The launch complex is the “heart” of the spaceport (83 structures covering 45 thousand square meters). The finished carrier rocket with a payload is delivered to the launch complex, where work is underway to prepare it for launch.
- A closed-type mobile service tower (height 52 meters, 7 tiers, weighing 1,600 tons). At the Plesetsk and Baikonur cosmodromes there is no such equipment.
Space will become closer and you will forever remember this amazing trip!